About LERA-neo Membership
Join or Renew Using the Membership Link in the Menu
Under our sponsorship, Cleveland and surrounding regional professionals and scholars concerned with labor relations, human resources, and employment relations gather to discuss news, debate policy, and share challenges and best practices. Our Chapter frames those discussions with speakers on crucial economic, legal, policy, and social issues in employer–employee relations.
Our strategy is variety. We present our members with a broad spectrum of facts, viewpoints, opinions, and ideologies. But personal relationships are also important. We regularly sponsor social events to support networking among our members and friends. Professional competence derives from strong specialization built on a wide base of understanding and knowledge.
LERA-neo membership is open on a fiscal year basis (July through June) to anyone interested or active in the field of labor-management relations. Our members include professionals from academia, labor, management, government, the community of arbitrators, and students preparing to become professionals.
- Regular Individual Member, $40
- Student/Apprentice Member, $20
- Organizational Membership, $200 (includes unlimited number of regular members from the same organization or firm)
Please input your information, and when you hit “submit,” and you will be directed to payment options. You will have the option of making your payment in one of two ways:
- Join/Renew at the forms linked above and pay online with your credit card, or
- Join/Renew at the forms linked above and pay by check (mail your dues payment to the address below).
Checks should be made payable to LERA-neo, and mailed to:
LERA-neo Treasurer Greg Szuter
6090 Royalton Road, Number 341
Cleveland, OH 44133
Help us continue to deliver value to you and the other professionals in the labor relations community in the Cleveland area.
Your membership will help sustain our non-partisan forum where you and other professionals concerned with labor relations and human resources can gather to:
- Deepen your understanding of domestic and regional policies,
- Enrich your knowledge of labor issues,
- Hear leaders from from labor, management, neutrals, government, and academia discuss and debate current hot issues,
- Expand your network.
The Officers and Board of LERA-neo thank you for your participation.
- Monthly dinner/lunch meetings featuring prominent speakers on current issues.
- Discounted member pricing to LERA-neo events.
- Access to the LERA-neo Membership Directory online.
- Access to a customizable personal profile page available to LERA-neo members.
- Subscription to the LERA eBulletin, a bi-weekly newsletter on events of importance to the field of labor and employment relations.
- Social and professional interaction with colleagues.
- Access to LERA-neo scholarships and member awards.