Using Hybrid Work to Improve Retention and Productivity While Cutting Costs
Dr. Gleb Tsipursky
CEO – Disaster Avoidance Experts
Thursday, September 28th, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. EST
In this engaging, interactive, and entertaining presentation, you will dramatically improve your ability to use hybrid work as an instrument to improve retention and productivity while cutting costs. Many leaders rely on traditional office-centric collaboration and leadership styles in managing hybrid teams. Yet research conclusively demonstrates that, instead of incrementally improving on the old-school office-centric approach, the best outcomes in managing hybrid teams come from adopting a flexible hybrid-first work model. Doing so results in much higher retention and productivity, reduces costs, and boosts engagement, innovation, collaboration, and risk mitigation. A hybrid-first team-led model involves best practices adapted specifically to hybrid work contexts. Such best practices include virtual co-working, weekly performance evaluations, addressing proximity bias, and a culture of “Excellence from Anywhere,” all of which have been shown to be highly effective in real-world practical settings. Through adopting these best practices based on this training, you will empower yourself and your team to maximize retention, productivity, and cost savings in our increasingly-disrupted future of work.
- Learn about research on employee preferences and productivity metrics for in-office, hybrid, and remote work
- Identify where your organization might benefit from adopting hybrid-first best practices to excel in retention and productivity while cutting costs
- Assess how your plans for collaboration in the future of work benchmarks to best practices based on behavioral science research and case studies from forward-looking organizations
- Develop a plan to adapt these best practices for the future of work to your organization
HRCI Recertification Credits and CEUs
Pending approval or, if received, identify number of recert credits.
Zoom.com Link will be provided the day of the presentation.
VLERA Member: No Cost
- Dr. Gleb Tsipursky helps leaders use hybrid work to improve retention and productivity while cutting costs. He serves as the CEO of the boutique future-of-work consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. He is the best-selling author of 7 books, including the global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters and The BlindspotsBetween Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships. His newest book is Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage. His cutting-edge thought leadership was featured in over 650 articles and 550 interviews in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, USA Today, CBS News, Fox News, Time, Business Insider, Fortune, and elsewhere. His writing was translated into Chinese, Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, French, and other languages. His expertise comes from over 20 years of consulting, coaching, and speaking and training for Fortune 500 companies from Aflac to Xerox, and over 15 years in academia as a behavioral scientist at UNC-Chapel Hill and Ohio State. A proud Ukrainian American, Dr. Gleb lives in Columbus, Ohio.
Log in if you already have an account with us.