Membership is open; dues are $40 for individual members and $100 for organizations. Benefits of membership include:
- High quality educational programs
- Neutral setting to discuss labor-management and employment issues
- Networking with your colleagues
- Reduced rate for quarterly dinner meetings featuring prominent speakers on current issues
- Notice of workshops sponsored with other groups, such as the National Academy of Arbitrators
To register as a Rocky Mountain LERA member, use the links below, or email us at email@example.com.
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP – $40.00
- ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP – $100.00
FY 2019 Membership – $40.00:
FY 2019 Organization Membership – $100.00:
Founded in 1971, the Rocky Mountain Chapter holds four Dinner Meetings per year and one Annual Conference.
The Labor and Employment Relations Association is a singular organization of professionals interested in industrial relations and human resources. If you are a professional or an academic in the field of industrial relations and human resources, we invite you to join the National LERA. The National LERA organization provides a network of IR and HR practitioners and academics who share their knowledge and insight through regular LERA publications and at LERA meetings twice a year. LERA was founded in 1947 as the IRRA (Industrial Relations Research Association) and today encompasses more than 4,000 members.