What floats your boat?
Check out this year’s workshop topics!
NWLERA’S 44TH COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AND ARBITRATION CONFERENCE
April 22-23, 2021 | https://cvent.me/5VBLeg | Register today—rates increase April 3.
Thursday, Session 1
- PERC Updates
- LGBTQ Rights in the Workplace: Best Practices
- Progressive Discipline in the Workplace
- You’re on Mute! Labor Relations Learned after a Year of the Pandemic.
Thursday, Session 2
- Words Matter: Time to Clean Up Your (CBA) Language
- Negotiating Our Differences: Bargaining Styles
- FMCS Updates
- To Affinity and Beyond (a fresh approach for collaborative bargaining)
Friday, Session 1
- Grievance Arbitration as a Means to Repair the World
- History of Racism and Anti-Racism in the Union Movement
- Geeking Out about Negotiations
- Police Reform: The Pros and Cons of Transparency Legislation
Friday, Session 2
- Tit for Tat: Give What You Get, and Get What You Give
- Interest Arbitration: Lessons Learned
- May You Lawyer in Interesting Times: Navigating Conflicts of Conscience (Ethics)
- What Bias Monsters Are Lurking in Your Closet?
Check out our full agenda on the registration web site!
Register today—rates increase April 3.
44th Collective Bargaining and Arbitration Conference
April 22-23, 2021 | REGISTER NOW
We are going virtual in 2021 — attend the conference wherever you are located and at a discounted rate!
Engaging and knowledgeable speakers will examine and share on topics critical to your work in labor-employment relations:
- Over 25 speakers and panelists in keynote, plenary, and concurrent workshop sessions
- Session topics include understanding and moving beyond impasse, agency updates, LGBTQ rights in the workplace, progressive discipline, changes to bargaining during the pandemic, CBA language refinement, bargaining styles, the affinity process — and that’s just day one!
- Registration fees for this year are $60 if you register by April 16, $75 after that date. At this rate, you can bring your whole team!
Visit the registration website today to review the agenda, check our great speakers, and plan out your session schedule: https://cvent.me/5VBLeg.
We look forward to seeing you!
The NWLERA Planning Committee