What floats your boat?
Check out this year’s workshop topics!
NWLERA’S 44TH COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AND ARBITRATION CONFERENCE
April 22-23, 2021 | https://cvent.me/5VBLeg | Register today—rates increase April 3.
Thursday, Session 1
- PERC Updates
- LGBTQ Rights in the Workplace: Best Practices
- Progressive Discipline in the Workplace
- You’re on Mute! Labor Relations Learned after a Year of the Pandemic.
Thursday, Session 2
- Words Matter: Time to Clean Up Your (CBA) Language
- Negotiating Our Differences: Bargaining Styles
- FMCS Updates
- To Affinity and Beyond (a fresh approach for collaborative bargaining)
Friday, Session 1
- Grievance Arbitration as a Means to Repair the World
- History of Racism and Anti-Racism in the Union Movement
- Geeking Out about Negotiations
- Police Reform: The Pros and Cons of Transparency Legislation
Friday, Session 2
- Tit for Tat: Give What You Get, and Get What You Give
- Interest Arbitration: Lessons Learned
- May You Lawyer in Interesting Times: Navigating Conflicts of Conscience (Ethics)
- What Bias Monsters Are Lurking in Your Closet?
Check out our full agenda on the registration web site!
Register today—rates increase April 3.